理查德|带快易准英语字幕的走遍美国第3集教材。迅速提高您的听说能力( 二 )


罗比为晚餐准备了什么?
It”s a surpris e’.
会是一个惊喜 。
I hope it”s pas’ta.
我希望是意大利面 。
Rob'bie the din’ner was terrif'ic.
罗比 ,晚餐真是棒透 。
Yes it was delici’ous.
对 , 味道非常好 。
What ”s for dessert’?
有什么甜点呢?
Oh I forgot’ dessert’.
哦 , 我忘了甜点了 。
Rob'bie!
罗比!
Do’n”t wor’ry.
别愁 。
We”ve got lots of ice cream.
我们有很多冰淇淋 。
Oh I”d lov’e som'e ice cream.
哦 , 我想吃冰淇淋 。
Well there ”s choc’olate and cof'fee and a lit'tle vanil’la.
好的 。 这有巧克力冰淇淋 , 咖啡冰淇淋和一点香草的 。
I”ll hav'e vanil’la.
我要香草的 。
Isthat all right with ev’eryon`e?
各位有意见吗?
I”ll hav'e choc’olate.
我要巧克力的 。
Me too.
我也是 。
Uh one scoop of cof'fee
我要一勺咖啡的 ,
and one scoop of choc’olate for me.
和一勺巧克力的 。
Rob'bie will you help me serve?
罗比 , 你能帮帮我吗?
I keep thin’king abou't that bag of film. Eight rolls.
我一直在想著旅行袋的事 。 一共有八卷 。
A whole day”s work.
一整天的成果呀 。
And good stuff too.
而且都很精采 。
Do’n”t wor’ry Rich'ard.
别担心 , 理查德 。
Som’eon`e will fi'nd it.
总有人发现它的 。
I”ll get it.
我去开门 。
Hel`lo’.
嗨 。
Hel`lo’.
嗨 。
Does' Rich'ard Stew'art liv'e here?
理查德·斯图尔特住这吗?
Yes he”s my broth'er.
是的 。 他是我哥哥 。
I”m Rob'bie...Rob'bie Stew'art.
我叫罗比 , 罗比.斯图尔特 。
I”m Al`exa'ndra Pap’pas.
我叫亚历山德拉.帕帕斯 。
How do you do?
你好 。
Your broth'er left his bag of film on the fer’ryboat`.
你哥哥将他的旅行袋遗放在渡船上了 。
I found it.
我发现了它 。
I”m rea’lly glad to see you.
非常高兴见到你 。
I mean...my broth'er”ll be rea’lly glad to see you!
我的意思是我哥哥见到你会非常高兴 。
Rob'bie! Whois it?
罗比 , 是谁呀?
It”s Rich'ard”s film!
理查德的底片找到了 。
I mean Al`exa'ndra Pap’pas.
我是说亚历山德拉.帕帕斯 。
Com’e in please.
请进 。。
Al`exa'ndra!
亚历山德拉!
Hel`lo’ Rich'ard. I found your bag!
嗨 , 理查德 , 我找到了你的旅行袋 。
Oh thank you! Thank you!
哦 , 谢谢 , 谢谢 。
Um...Al`exa'ndra let me introduce’
you.
噢…亚历山德拉 , 让我介绍一下 。
This is my wife Mari'lyn.
这是我太太玛丽莲 。
Rich'ard showed me your pho’to`.
理查德给我看了你的相片 。
How do you do ?
你好 。
Oh yes.
好 。
Rich'ard to’ld us all abou't you.
理查德跟我们谈起你 。
It”s nice to meet you.
很高兴见到你 。
And this is my moth'er El'len Stew'art.
这是我妈妈 , 艾伦.斯图尔特 。
How do you do.
你好 。
And my fa'ther Dr. Phil'ip Stew'art.
这是我父亲 , 菲利普.斯图尔特医生 。
Nice to meet you Al`exa'ndra.
很高兴见到你 , 亚历山德拉 。
And...ah...you met Rob'bie.
还有…啊 , 你已经见过的罗比 。
Yes. And you must be Su'zan. Hi.
是的 。 你一定是苏珊了 。 嗨 。
Hi. Wel’come.
嗨 , 欢迎 。
I”m so glad you found the bag
我很高兴你发现了旅行袋 。
and took the time and troub’le to return it.
而且让你麻烦花时间将它送来 。
Oh it was no troub’le.
哦 , 没什么麻烦 。
I just took the wrong train.
只是我坐错了车 。
Would you like som’ething to eat?
来吃点东西 , 好吗?
Thank you no.
谢谢 , 不用了 。
I”m late for din’ner at my house.
我回家吃晚饭要迟到了

推荐阅读