初到美国如何用英语购物 这件衬衫多少钱的英文( 三 )


For example, 1000 dollars for a shirt is really steep.
1000美元一件衬衣有点太贵了 。
9、I'm sorry but this justisn't worth it.
抱歉,这个东西不值这个价格 。
10、This is an unbeatable offer. Unbeatable

有两个意思,一个是大家可以想到的,就是不可战胜的 。根据词根大家也可以猜出来 。Beatable 可战胜的,再加一个un前缀,表示不可 。所以是不可战胜的 。但是在这里,他还有一个意思,表示价格或者价值达到极限的 。在这里就是理解为最优惠的 。unbeatable price就是最优价格 。

砍价情景对话I'm really interested in buying this shirt. How much is it?
我非常想买这件衬衣,多少钱?
It's 1000 dollars.
1000美元 。
What? You cant be serious.
不是吧?你肯定是在开玩笑 。
I'm sorry sir, this shirt is of very high qualityand it sells like hotcakes.
不好意思先生,这个衬衫质量超好,而且是个抢手货 。
I know and this iswhy I'm interested in this one. Could you go down on the price?
我知道,这也是我为什么对这个感兴趣 。你能降低点价格嘛?
I'm afraid I cant. This is agenuine item. Not a knock off.
不好意思我不能降价 。这个是正品,而不是一个山寨货 。
How does 600 dollars sound to you.
你觉得600块钱怎么样?
I really into this.
我真的很喜欢这件衬衣 。
Please, sir, have aheart!
拜托,行行好吧,大发善心 。
I'll give you 5% off, which makes it 950 dollars.
我给你打95折,然后这件衣服是950美元 。
But I feel like 800 dollars would be fair.
但是我觉得好像800比较合理 。
Sir, you are killing me here! Where's my profit? My final offer is 900 dollars.
先生,你在宰我吧?我都没利润了!我最后报价是900刀,买不买都随便你了 。
Take it or leave it.
就是说要么拿走,要么离开 。
Let's make it850.
那就850 。
Alright alright. Take it.
行了行了,拿去吧 。你真是太能砍价了 。
点击关注“零食英语”,获取最实用的英语学习知识 。

推荐阅读