土萤虫在泥土中摸索着,
从不知有满天繁星 。
The tree is of today, the flower is old,
it brings with is the message of the immemorial seed.
树木在今天茁壮,
花朵却孕于往昔,
她带来地老天荒的种子的消息 。
Each rose that comes brings me greetings from the Rose of an eternal spring, God honours me when I work, He loves me when I sing.
每一朵怒放的玫瑰都送给我那来自永恒之春的“玫瑰”的祝福 。当我工作时,上帝赐我荣耀;当我歌唱时,他赐给我爱 。
My love of to day finds no home in the nest deserted by yesterday’s love.
于昨日之爱遗弃的巢穴中,我的今日之爱无家可归 。
The fire of pain traces for my soul a luminous path across her sorrow.
痛苦之火灼烧着她的忧伤,为我的心探索光明之道 。
The grass survives the hill through its resurrections from countless deaths.
小草复苏于无数次毁灭,所以大山死去了它依然幸存 。
Thou hast vanished from my reach, leaving an impalpable touch in the blue of the sky, an invisible image in the wind moving among the shadows.
你蓦然消失于我手掌,一缕恍若不觉的抚触划印于湛蓝长天,留下飘曳于风之影的无形幻象 。
In pity for the desolate branch spring leaves to it a kiss that fluttered in a lonely leaf.
春天怜悯枯枝的凄清而留给它一个曾感动孤叶的亲吻 。
The sky shadow in the garden loves the sun in silence, Flowers guess the secret, and smile, while the leaves whisper.
花园里的阴影默默地爱着太阳,花儿猜到了这秘密,含情脉脉地微笑,而树叶却窃窃细语 。
I leave no trace of wings in the air, but I am glad I have had my flight.
天空不留下鸟的痕迹,而我已飞过 。
The fireflies, twinkling among leaves, make the stars wonder.
流萤在树丛中光影烁动,令繁星惊诧不已 。
The mountain remains unmoved at its seeming defeat by the mist.
群山表面上被云雾挫败,实际上始终岿然未动 。
While the rose said to the sun, “I shall ever remember thee,” her petals fell to the dust.
正当玫瑰对向阳倾诉“我铭记你至永恒”,她的花瓣已飘零于尘埃 。
Hills are the earth’s gesture of despair for the unreachable.
高山是大地向那永难企及的天际展示的绝望站姿 。
Though the thorn in thy flower pricked me, O Beauty, I am grateful.
虽然花间的棘刺戳痛了我,美啊,我依然感激 。
The world knows that the few are more than the many.
世界知道,少数比多数更具力量 。
Let not my love be a burden on you, my friend, know that it pays itself.
朋友,勿令我爱成为你的负累,要明白,它认为值得 。
Dawn plays her lute before the gate of darkness, and naturally vanish when the sun comes out.
黎明在黑暗之门前弹拨她的琵琶,朝阳升起时她便悄然隐去 。
Beauty is truth’s smile when she beholds her own face in a perfect mirror.
美即是真理的微笑,当她在完美的镜子前揽镜自照 。
The dew drop knows the sun only within its own tiny orb.
露珠认为太阳仅仅存在于自己圆润而微小的身体里 。
Forlorn thoughts from the forsaken hive of all ages, swarming in thd air, hum round my heart and seek my voice.
绝望的思绪,从世代荒弃的蜂巢飞出,漫天而舞,围绕在我心头嘤咛吟唱,觅求我的和声 。
The desert is imprisoned the wall of its unbounded barrenness.
沙漠被幽禁于它那无限荒凉的沙墙里 。
In the thrill of little leaves I see the air’s invisible dance, and in their glimmering the secret heart beats of the sky.
纤弱叶儿的轻颤令我欣赏到无形的气息之舞,它们微弱的流光令我窥见了天空秘密的心跳 。
You are like a flowering tree, amazed when I praise you for your gifts.
你宛如缀满繁花的绿树,因我对你天赋的赞美而诧异 。
The earth’s scarifical fire flames up in her tress, scattering sparks in flowers.
大地的祭火在她的树林里光焰升腾,飞溅的火焰在花丛中四散纷落 。
Forests, the clouds of earth, hold their silence up to the sky, and clouds from above come down in resonant showers.
森林,这地之云,将其寂静奉献给苍穹,穹之云以骤雨与其共鸣 。
The world speaks to me in pictures, my soul answers in music.
世界以图景和我交流,我的灵魂以音乐作答 。
The sky tells its beads all night on the countless stars in memory of the sun.
碧空整夜对它的露珠谈起诸多繁星,以此缅怀太阳 。
The darkness of night, like pain, is dumb, the darkness of dawn, like peace, is silent.
夜之黑暗,宛如痛苦般喑哑无声;拂晓的黑暗,宛如和平般缄默不语 。
推荐阅读
- 什么属相住15层最好,夫妻住几层楼风水最好属狗与属兔的夫妻住几层好
- 港口对于现在发展经济来说,漯河是远近闻名的 漯河港口在哪里
- 宝马525是不是进口车 525li是进口的吗
- 古代嫔妃的封号叫什么 古代嫔妃的封号
- 包含武穴 *** 网站的词条
- 属兔需要防的小人是谁
- 12生肖的幸运绿植
- 镀锌桥架的每米最新价格?
- 1975属兔的适合戴什么
- 香菇花刀怎么切花 切花的方法 香菇花刀怎么切花