二人英语对话3分钟关于运动 二人5分钟英语对话

只有两个人进行的英语对话,其时间有长有短,重点在于对于时间的把握 。下面是我给大家整理了双人5分钟英语对话,供大家参阅!
二人5分钟英语对话: GO TO A CLINIC
Receptionist: Sir, please follow me to Examination Room Number Three.
接待员:请跟我到第三检查室 。
Doctor: Good morning, I'm Doctor Landry. What can I do for you today?
医生:上午好 。我是兰德利医生 。我能为您做点什么?
Dashan: Oh, Doctor. I don't feel well. My whole body aches. I have an upset stomach and I feel dizzy.
大山:大夫,我觉得难受,浑身疼痛,胃部不舒服,头晕 。
Doctor: When did your symptoms begin?

医生:这些症状是什么时候开始的?
Dashan: They began last night. I didn't sleep.
大山:昨天夜里开始的 。我没睡着觉 。
Doctor: Did you have a fever?
医生:你发烧了吗?
Dashan: Yes, I did. Sometimes I felt hot and sometimes I felt cold. I felt awful.
大山:是的 。我有时觉得冷,又有时觉得热,非常难受 。
Doctor: Did you take anything for it?

医生:你吃什么药了吗?
Dashan: No, I didn't.
大山:没吃 。
Doctor: Well, first I need to listen to your chest. Then, I need to check your ears and throat. Could you unbutton your shirt for me, please? Breathe in deeply. Now breathe out. Again. Now, open your mouth wide, and say,"ah."
医生:我先得听听你的胸部 。然后我再检查一下你的耳朵和喉咙 。请你把上衣的扣子解开好吗?深吸一口气,现在呼出来,再来一遍 。现在张大嘴,说“ 啊……” 。
Dashan: Ah.
大山:啊…… 。
Doctor: Well, your chest sounds clear and your throat and ears look normal. But I'm concerned about your fever. I need to take your temperature.
医生:胸部听起来很清楚,喉咙和耳朵看起来也正常 。但是我还是担心你的发烧问题 。我得量一量你的体温 。
Doctor: You probably have a virus. You should take it easy for a few days. You shouldn't get overtired. And you should also drink plenty of fluids.
医生:你可能是感染了病毒 。你要好好休息几天,不要太累,你还得多喝水 。

Doctor: Hmm. Yes, you have a slight temperature.
医生:噢,你是有点发烧 。
Dashan: What should I take for it?
大山:我要吃什么药来退烧呢?
Doctor: Some acetaminophen.
医生:吃点退热净吧 。
Dashan: Excuse me?
大山:对不起,你说的是什么药?
Doctor: You should take some acetaminophen for your fever. You can get some at the pharmacy across the street.
医生:你要吃点退热净 。你可以在对面那条街的药店买到这种药 。
Dashan: How often should I take the acetaminophen?
大山:隔多长时间吃一次?
Doctor: You should take two tablets every four hours.
医生:每隔四小时吃两片 。
Dashan: Okay. Thanks, Doctor.
大山:好的,谢谢你,大夫 。
Doctor: You're welcome. Now, take care of yourself.
医生:不客气 。你多保重 。
二人5分钟英语对话: GO TO A CLINIC
Rumei: Hi, Dashan. It's Rumei.
如梅:大山,你好 。我是如梅 。
Dashan: Oh, hi, Rumei.
大山:噢,如梅,是你 。你好 。
Rumei: Yunbo and I want to eat breakfast at that pancake restaurant down the street. Would you like to come?
如梅:云波和我要去街口的煎饼店去吃早点 。你愿意一起去吗?
Dashan: Oh, I'd like to, but maybe another time.
大山:嗯,我愿意去,可是还是改天吧 。
Rumei: What's the matter?
如梅:你怎么了?
Dashan: I don't feel very well.
大山:我身体不舒服 。
Rumei: Oh, that's too bad, Dashan.
如梅:那太糟糕了,大山 。
Dashan: Yeah. I felt terrible last night. I had a fever and a bad headache.
大山:是啊 。昨天夜间我特别不好受 。我发烧了,头疼得厉害 。
Rumei: Oh, I'm sorry to hear that. Did you sleep?
如梅:知道你病了,我很不安 。你夜间睡着了吗?
Dashan: No, I didn't. Not really. I woke up at midnight and I didn't sleep after that. I felt very warm.
大山:没有,没真睡着 。半夜醒来之后就再也没睡,觉得(浑身)发热 。
Rumei: Maybe you should see a doctor.
如梅:可能你得去看看病 。
Dashan: Oh, I'm all right. I need to sleep. That's all.
大山:我想没什么事 。我需要睡会儿觉,就会好了 。
Rumei: Dashan, I think you should see a doctor.
如梅:大山,我认为你得去看看病 。
Dashan: Maybe you're right. I want to be healthy for our trip.
大山:也许你是对的 。旅途中我不能病倒 。

推荐阅读