英语面试对话范文3分钟 5分钟英语对话范文( 三 )


格伦:明天上午10点,怎么样?我先领你们参观,然后我们一起吃午饭 。我们楼里有一家很不错的意大利餐馆 。
Dashan: Great. We're looking forward to it. See you tomorrow.
大山:太好了,我们期待着参观你们公司 。明天见 。
Glen: So long.
格伦:再见 。
Dashan: We're on for 10 o'clock tomorrow morning.
大山:我们定在明天上午10点去 。
Yunbo: Super. Dashan, How do you know Glen?
云波:好极了!大山,你是怎么认识格伦的?
Dashan: Oh, Glen and I are old friends. We went to university together.
大山:是这样,格伦和我是老朋友 。我们是大学同学 。
5分钟英语对话范文:GO TO A CLINIC
Rumei: Hi, Dashan. It's Rumei.
如梅:大山,你好 。我是如梅 。
Dashan: Oh, hi, Rumei.
大山:噢,如梅,是你 。你好 。
Rumei: Yunbo and I want to eat breakfast at that pancake restaurant down the street. Would you like to come?
如梅:云波和我要去街口的煎饼店去吃早点 。你愿意一起去吗?
Dashan: Oh, I'd like to, but maybe another time.
大山:嗯,我愿意去,可是还是改天吧 。
Rumei: What's the matter?
如梅:你怎么了?
Dashan: I don't feel very well.
大山:我身体不舒服 。
Rumei: Oh, that's too bad, Dashan.
如梅:那太糟糕了,大山 。
Dashan: Yeah. I felt terrible last night. I had a fever and a bad headache.
大山:是啊 。昨天夜间我特别不好受 。我发烧了,头疼得厉害 。
Rumei: Oh, I'm sorry to hear that. Did you sleep?
如梅:知道你病了,我很不安 。你夜间睡着了吗?
Dashan: No, I didn't. Not really. I woke up at midnight and I didn't sleep after that. I felt very warm.
大山:没有,没真睡着 。半夜醒来之后就再也没睡,觉得(浑身)发热 。
Rumei: Maybe you should see a doctor.
如梅:可能你得去看看病 。
Dashan: Oh, I'm all right. I need to sleep. That's all.
大山:我想没什么事 。我需要睡会儿觉,就会好了 。
Rumei: Dashan, I think you should see a doctor.
如梅:大山,我认为你得去看看病 。
Dashan: Maybe you're right. I want to be healthy for our trip.
大山:也许你是对的 。旅途中我不能病倒 。
Rumei: Do you know any doctors here?
如梅:这里有你认识的大夫吗?
Dashan: No, I don't. But yesterday I saw a walk-in medical clinic down the street from the hotel. I can go there.
大山:没有,不过昨天我在酒店这条街上看见了一家免约诊所 。我可以去那里看看病 。
Rumei: What's a walk-in medical clinic?
如梅:免约诊所是什么样的诊所?
Dashan: A walk-in clinic is a doctor's office. A sick person can walk into the clinic and see a doctor. You don't need to have an appointment.
大山:免约诊所是大夫行医的诊所,病人可以随时进去看病,而不用提前预约 。
Rumei: Can I go with you? Maybe I can help you.
如梅:我跟你一起去吗?也许我能帮上忙的 。
Dashan: No, thanks, Rumei. I'm okay. But thanks for your concern.
大山:不用了,谢谢你 。我没事 。谢谢你的关心 。
Rumei: Oh, you're welcome, Dashan. Talk to you soon.
如梅:你别客气,大山 。我们一会儿见 。
Dashan: Hello. My name is Dashan. I need to see a doctor.
大山:您好 。我是大山 。我要看大夫 。
Receptionist: Is this your first visit to our clinic?
接待员:这是你第一次来我们这儿吗?
Dashan: Yes, it is. I'm from out of town.
大山:是的 。我不是本地人 。
Receptionist: Do you have Ontario Health Insurance?
接待员:你有安大略省医疗保险吗?
Dashan: Yes, I do.
大山:我有 。
Receptionist: Please take a seat and fill out this information sheet. Did you bring your Health Insurance card?
接待员:请坐下,填好这张登记表 。你带着你的医疗保险卡吗?
Dashan: Yes, I did. I brought it. Here it is.
大山:带着呢 。在这儿 。

推荐阅读